Friday, August 21, 2026

DAY 10 (Saturday, August 22, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

📜 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾: Jeremiah 1

🗣️ ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ: Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
🎵 This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made.

🎵 God of Elijah, send down fire (4x)

🎵 Jesus is a winner man (3x)
A winner man all the time
I am on the winning side (3x)
A winning side all the time

DAY 10 (Saturday, August 22, 2026)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝟟𝟘 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 
📖 Day 20: 2Samuel 17:6 - 1Kings 1:1 - 6:3


🔥 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
253. I reject weak breakthroughs; I receive explosive breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

254. O Lord, change my destiny to the best, in the name of Jesus.

255. Wherever I have made mistakes, O Lord, bring me back to my senses, in the name of Jesus.

256. Spiritual parents, release me now and die, in the name of Jesus.

257. Every unprofitable love expended on, die, in the name of Jesus.

258. Every evil load prepared by household wickedness for my life, be smashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

259. Every stubborn curse operating in my life, be broken by fire, in Jesus' name.

260. I dash every evil clock controlling my life on the wall of fire, in Jesus' name.

261. I withdraw the control of my life from the hands and domination of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

262. I withdraw my future from the influence and control of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus,

263. I release myself from any unconscious satanic bondage, in Jesus' name.

264. The joy of the enemy over my life, turn to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

265. The organisation of the hosts of hell against me, break down, in Jesus' name.

266. All spiritual vultures wishing for my death, receive the stones of fire now, in the name of Jesus.

267. I cut off any problem with a link to my parents, in the name of Jesus.

268. I break every placental bondage, in the name of Jesus.

269. Every nature of failure in my life, go and let the nature of success come to me, in the name of Jesus.

270. I disgrace the strong man delegated by satan against my life, in Jesus' name.

271. The rejoicing of the wicked over my life, vanish, in the name of Jesus.

272. I break myself free from the bondage of inherited evil spirits, in Jesus' name.

273. Evil family tree in my life, be uprooted, in the name of our Lord Jesus.

274. Every bondage of inherited sickness over my life, break, in Jesus' name.

275. I recall every power that has ever done me wrong and command it to die, in the name of Jesus.

276. All my oppressors, fall by your counsels, in the name of Jesus.

277. My chained spirit and blessings, be released, in the name of Jesus.

278. Every agenda to paralyse my destiny, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

279. Every problem attached to my name, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.

280. Lord, reveal to me every secret about my life that I need to know, in the name of Jesus.

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
🔥 Evil powers of my father's house, using the elements to curse my family line, enough is enough, today, the thunder fire of God shall destroy you, in the name of Jesus. Every concluded work of the enemy, against my family line, O God, arise and terminate them today, in the name of Jesus. Every decision of the coven against success in my family line, O heavens, arise and terminate them today, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

2 comments:

DAY 4 (Tuesday, September 15, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...