Sunday, August 16, 2026

DAY 4 (Sunday, August 16, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

📜 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾: Jeremiah 1

🗣️ ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ: Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
🎵 This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made.

🎵 God of Elijah, send down fire (4x)

🎵 Jesus is a winner man (3x)
A winner man all the time
I am on the winning side (3x)
A winning side all the time

DAY 4 (Sunday, August 16, 2026)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝟟𝟘 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 
📖 Day 14: Deuteronomy 32:27 - Joshua 1:1 - 15:27


🔥 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
85.  I bind every spirit of death operating in any area of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

86.  I command every dead bone in my life to come alive, in the name of Jesus.

87.  You evil hands laid on my life, receive the thunder and the fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

88.  I breathe in the life of God, and I reject every spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.

89.  I recover every miracle that I have lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.

90.  I cut myself off from every spirit of ... (mention the name of your place of birth), in the name of Jesus.

91.  I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curse, in the name of Jesus.

92.  I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curse, in the name of Jesus.

93.  Holy Ghost fire, purge my life, in the name of Jesus.

94.  I claim my complete deliverance from the spirit of (mention what you don't want in your life), in the name of Jesus.

95.  I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in the name of Jesus.

96.  I move from bondage to liberty, in the name of Jesus.

97.  Every abnormality inside my body, receive divine correction now, in the name of Jesus.

98.  Father, let Your fire that burns evil deposits of the enemy fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

99.  Holy Ghost fire, incubate me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

100. I reject any evil stamp or seal placed upon me by ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus.

101. I release myself from every negative anointing, in the name of Jesus.

102. Every door of spiritual leakage working in my life, be closed, in Jesus' name.

103. I challenge every organ of my body with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

104. Every evil spirit attacking my spirit, release me, in the name of Jesus.

105. I reject every spirit of the tail in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

106. All evil marks on my body, be burnt off by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

107. The anointing of the Holy Ghost, fall upon my name and break every negative yoke, in the name of Jesus.

108. Every garment of hindrance and dirtiness in my life, be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

109. All spiritual cages inhibiting my progress, be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

110. Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

111. Father, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

112. All strangers in my life, flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
🔥 O God, arise, visit me now and move my destiny from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, my life is available for You; clothe me with Your glory, in the name of Jesus. Holy Ghost fire, purge me from all uncleanliness, in the name of Jesus. By the power that parted the Red Sea, I shall recover all my lost ground, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

4 comments:

DAY 2 (Sunday, September 13, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...