Tuesday, August 18, 2026

DAY 7 (Wednesday, August 19, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

📜 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾: Jeremiah 1

🗣️ ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ: Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
🎵 This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made.

🎵 God of Elijah, send down fire (4x)

🎵 Jesus is a winner man (3x)
A winner man all the time
I am on the winning side (3x)
A winning side all the time

DAY 7 (Wednesday, August 19, 2026)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝟟𝟘 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊
📖 Day 17: Judges 21:18 - 1Samuel 1:1 - 15:4


🔥 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
169. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divinely-inspired dreams, in the name of Jesus.

170. O Lord, enlarge my coast by fire, in the name of Jesus.

171. Evil pattern of marital failure in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

172. O God of success, my marital life must not fail, in the name of Jesus.

173. The failure that happened in the lives of my parents will not happen in my life, in the name of Jesus.

174. Every plantation of witchcraft in my family, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.

175. Every pattern of household witchcraft in my family, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.

176. O God, arise and let every witchcraft power release my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

177. Every stronghold of death and tragedy in my family, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

178. Every messenger of death operating in my family line, die, in Jesus' name.

179. Every garment of evil pattern against my divine goal, roast, in Jesus' name.

180. Every evil pattern of non-achievement in my family, clear out now, in the name of Jesus.

181. Every giant of 'almost-there' in my family, drop dead, in the name of Jesus.

182. Evil pattern of poverty in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.

183. Every bacteria of poverty in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

184. O Lord, let my life attract prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

185. I command every pattern of chronic disease in my life to cease, in the name of Jesus.

186. Every evil pattern of infirmity in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

187. I disconnect my life from all evil calendars, in the name of Jesus.

188. Every river of sadness flowing in my foundation, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

189. Crying shall not be my lot again, in the name of Jesus.

190. Every curse of disorder upon my family, be broken by fire, in Jesus' name.

191. O Lord, manifest Your glory in my family, in the name of Jesus.

192. Every pattern of failure in my root, die, in the name of Jesus.

193. I wash away every deposit of failure from my life, in the name of Jesus.

194. Every evil pattern of marital failure in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

195. I receive fire to destroy every sexual defilement in my life, in Jesus' name.

196. Stronghold of sexual impurity in my body, I pull you down, in Jesus' name.

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
🔥 Every satanic agenda for my life shall crumble and die by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Power to fulfil my destiny dreams, I am here for you, possess my life by fire, in the name of Jesus. Every dark power on assignment to block the manifestation of my blessings in this programme, receive the thunder of God and die, in the name of Jesus. However rough it has been with me till this point, I shall, from today's programme, enter into the rest of the days of my life with goodness and the mercy of God, in the name of Jesus. I decree that the joy of the oppressors upon my life shall be turned into sorrow today, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

2 comments:

DAY 3 (Monday, September 14, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...