Wednesday, August 12, 2026

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟏 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋 - Wednesday, 12th August, 2026


𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟏 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
No counsel of the wicked shall stand against me, in the name of Jesus. Unto me shall God do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I ask, seek, desire and think, according to the power that He has made to work in me, in the name of Jesus. As it is written, I shall be a crown of glory in the hand of God, a royal diadem in the hand of my Maker. I begin to shine as a shining light. The light of God is in me. The word of God has made me a brazen wall, a fortified city, an iron pillar. My presence terrifies the enemy. He trembles, feels much pain and travails at the sound of my voice, which the Lord has empowered. For it is written, wherever the voice of the king is, there is authority. My appearance is like that of a horse. So, I leap, I run like mighty men. When I fall upon the sword, it cannot hurt me, in the name of Jesus.

I am not what the world thinks or says I am. I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says I am or imagines or has designed me to be. I am not the picture of what my idolatrous forefathers wished I should be. I am not what the unregenerate mind thinks I should be. I am not what my village's wickedness wants me to be. I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalised wickedness have restricted many people to be. I am not what I think I am. I am what the word of God says I am. I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟏 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
(𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 12 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 2𝙖𝙢)
Wednesday, 12th August, 2026


𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
1. Every decision, vow or promise made by my forefathers, contrary to my divine destiny, lose your hold upon me, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every generational curse of God, resulting from the sin of idolatry of my forefathers, lose your hold upon me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every ancestral evil altar prospering against me, be dashed against the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil ancestral life pattern designed for me through vows, promises and covenants, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every hold of any sacrifice ever offered in my family or on my behalf, I break your power over my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Any curse placed on my ancestral lineage by anyone cheated, maltreated or at the point of death, break now, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every garment of ancestral infirmity, disease, sickness, untimely death, poverty, disfavour, dishonour, shame and failure at the edge of miracles passed down unto my generation, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil ancestral river flowing down unto my generation, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every evil ancestral habit and weakness of moral failures manifesting in my life, loose your grip and release me now, in the name of Jesus.

10. Any power from my family background, seeking to make a shipwreck of my life and my ministry, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every rage and rampage of ancestral and family spirits resulting from my being born again, be quenched by the liquid fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any ancestral power frustrating any area of my life to discourage me from following Christ, receive multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every ancestral chain of slavery binding my people from prospering in life, you are broken in my life by the hammer of God, in the name of Jesus.

14. The height nobody has attained in my generation, I will reach it, in the name of Jesus.

15. I recover every good thing stolen by ancestral evil spirits from my forefathers, my immediate family and myself, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every ancestral embargo, be lifted; and let good things begin to break forth in my life and in my family, in the name of Jesus.

17. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation there, in the name of Jesus.

19. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.

20. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant, in Jesus' name.

21. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

2 comments:

DAY 3 (Monday, September 14, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...