Friday, September 11, 2026

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 4 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋 - Friday, September 11, 2026


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟜: 📌 𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗘

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 4 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
I am commanded and empowered by my God to subdue and to exercise dominion. Though I am made a little lower than the angels, God has crowned me with glory and honour and has also made me have dominion over all the works of His hands. The devil that was against my authority as God's representative on earth has been destroyed by Christ, and the keys of the kingdom of heaven are given to me. And because I am a member of the body of Christ, which is the Church, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me.

The word of God is the power of God, and the entrance of the word of God into my life has brought the light of God into my life, and darkness cannot comprehend it, in the name of Jesus. I send forth this light that is in me as a two-edged sword to destroy all the kingdoms of darkness, in the name of Jesus. The word of God is quick and powerful in my mouth. God has put the power of His word in my mouth, in the name of Jesus. I trust in the word of God; the word stands sure when I speak it; it will accomplish the purpose for which I have spoken it, in Jesus' name.


𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 4 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
(𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 12 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 
2𝙖𝙢)
Friday, September 11, 2026


𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
1. Powers blocking my expectations, die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power that says my age will not favour me, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every dead promotion in my life, receive divine resurrection, in Jesus' name.

4. Powers giving me the problems that are not mine, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. No matter the situation, I will never surrender to my enemy, in Jesus' name.

6. Angels of God, pursue my enemies to destruction today, in the name of Jesus.

7. Whirlwind of God, blow away the presence of evil personalities out of my way, in the name of Jesus.

8. Holy Ghost fire, locate and destroy the engine room of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

9. I break the backbone of my stubborn enemies and I recover my goods by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. O earth, o earth, o earth, swallow my stubborn enemies today, in Jesus' name.

11. Powers attacking me secretly, be disgraced openly, in the name of Jesus.

12. Spirit of death, visit the house of my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

13. Anywhere I have been locked up, Holy Ghost fire, set me free, in the name of Jesus.

14. Demonic tongue cursing me day and night, be roasted now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

15. Wasters in the day and in the night, you will not locate me, in Jesus' name.

16. I refuse to be a casualty in the battles of life, in the name of Jesus.

17. Midnight incantation targeted against me to manifest in the day or night, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

18. Powers supervising wastage in my life, die and release me now, in the name of Jesus.

19. Any conscious or unconscious agreement between my parents and the enemies, release me now, in the name of Jesus.

20. I command every power of witchcraft prison to break, in the name of Jesus.

21. I decree and declare that my voice will not be stored in satanic containers, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2 (Sunday, September 13, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...