๐๐ผโ๐๐๐โ ๐: ๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ ๐ ๐๐ก๐จ๐๐๐๐ง๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง ๐๐๐
๐ ๐โโ๐โ๐๐โ๐ผ โ๐ผ๐ธ๐ป๐โ๐พ: Acts 12
๐ฃ️ โ๐โ๐ฝ๐ผ๐๐๐๐โ: Joshua 1:5 - There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐
๐ต Verily, verily
You are good (3x)
Jesus, You are good
๐ต Jehovah is Your name
Mighty Warrior
Great in battle
Jehovah is Your name
๐ต Jesus is the sweetest name I know
He's always just the same
O Praise His holy name
That is the reason why I love Him so
Jesus is the sweetest name I know
DAY 6 (Monday, September 7, 2026)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]
๐โ๐ผ ๐น๐๐น๐๐ผ ๐โ ๐๐ ๐ป๐ธ๐๐
๐ Day 36: Psalm 103:13 - 119:107
๐๐ถ โโ๐ธ๐๐๐ผ ๐ธโ๐ป ๐๐โ๐โ๐โ
๐ฅ โโ๐ธ๐๐ผโ โ๐๐โ๐๐:
141. Power to prevail over the battles of life, possess me this week, in the name of Jesus.
142. I reject any gift that would destroy my career, in the name of Jesus.
143. I reject whatever would bring trouble into my life, in the name of Jesus.
144. I reject satanic suggestions for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
145. I receive power to get open heavens for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
146. I receive the anointing to attract good things, in the name of Jesus.
147. I receive power to magnetise great things into my life, in the name of Jesus.
148. By Your power, O Lord, change my story, in the name of Jesus.
149. Power to prevail in the battle of destiny, possess me this week, in the name of Jesus.
150. I silence evil utterances against my children, in the name of Jesus.
151. Pride shall not ruin my chances, in the name of Jesus.
152. The silent battle that is killing me without making a sound, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
153. I receive power that would turn my enemy to my slave, in the name of Jesus.
154. Every callous mother attacking my firstborn, be wasted by the fire of vengeance, in the name of Jesus.
155. I receive power to get every good thing that I need, in the name of Jesus.
156. What has been programmed to kill me shall lift me up, in the name of Jesus.
157. Wicked authority over my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
158. I deliver myself and destiny from timeless bondage, in the name of Jesus.
159. I pluck out the eyes of the evil captors of my father's house, in Jesus' name.
160. My destiny, leave someone's else's path and pursue yours, in Jesus' name.
161. My children's destinies, leave the wrong path and set your feet on the right path, in the name of Jesus.
162. Storm of vengeance over my life, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
163. My continuous weeping, stop, in the name of Jesus.
164. Every 'come and go sickness' in my life, release me and die, in Jesus' name.
165. O God, arise; scatter every spiritual case against my life, in Jesus' name.
166. O God, arise and settle my difficult case, in the name of Jesus.
167. I receive testimonies that would wipe away my tears, in the name of Jesus.
168. I receive testimonies that would announce themselves, in the name of Jesus.
๐ฟ๐๐๐ก๐ฎ ๐พ๐ค๐ฃ๐๐๐จ๐จ๐๐ค๐ฃ๐จ:
๐ฅ Powers, working to inject poisons into my body, your end is today. By the power in the blood of Jesus, begin to drink your poisons, in the name of Jesus. Animals from the marine kingdom, appearing in my dreams, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus. Every instruction from the coven issued against my destiny shall backfire today, in Jesus' name.
©2026 ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ & ๐
๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
Amennnnnnnn๐
ReplyDeleteAmen!
DeleteThank you!