Tuesday, September 1, 2026

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟑 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋 - Tuesday, September 1, 2026


𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
The word of God says that I am a royal priesthood, I am a holy nation; I am a chosen generation and a peculiar people. I am special in the sight of God. The Bible says that because I believe and have received Jesus Christ, power has been given to me to become the son of God. I am empowered to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. I am empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things. The Bible says that wherever my voice is heard, no one can ask me why. I do these things because my voice is the voice of the king, full of authority.

God has equipped me and made me a danger and a terror to all my enemies, in the name of Jesus. The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and foes, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they shall stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus. I pursue my enemies, I overtake and destroy them, in Jesus' name. The Lord has lifted me up, and I am seated with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, far above principalities, powers and dominion, and the Lord has put all things under my feet, and I use my feet to bruise and destroy all my enemies, even satan, in the name of Jesus. In Jesus' name, anywhere the soles of my feet shall tread upon, the Lord has given it unto me.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟑 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
(𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 12 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 2𝙖𝙢)
Tuesday, September 1, 2026


𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋
1. I prevail over that which has been prevailing over the mighty in my generation, in the name of Jesus.

2. I receive the more than a conqueror's anointing to conquer everything that is conquering people in my place of work and where I live, in the name of Jesus,

3. I receive divine authority to prevail over every evil that is prevailing around me physically and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.

4. I swim successfully through every river that is swallowing the mighty in my generation, in the name of Jesus.

5. My Father, make me conquer the conquerors of my place of birth and my in-laws' house, in the name of Jesus.

6. I receive courage to confront and conquer every demonic champion of my environment, in the name of Jesus.

7. My Father, equip me with the weapon that is stronger than that of the conquerors around me, in the name of Jesus.

8. My Father, show me how to prevail over the champions confronting us in battle in my generation, in the name of Jesus.

9. My Father, give me victory over whatever has conquered me before, in the name of Jesus.

10. My Father, my Father, hand over to me the honour, kingdom, wealth, position, freedom, sword and everything that belongs to the conqueror, in Jesus' name.

11. My Father, hand over the head and the fame of the conquerors to me, in the name of Jesus.

12. I receive the power that does not lose head and hands, legs, possessions, children and spouse in the battle with the champions, in the name of Jesus.

13. I refuse to lose my health and my peace in any battle with demonic champions, in the name of Jesus.

14. In the name of Jesus, I, my children, ministry, business, and everything concerning me are more than conquerors, in the name of Jesus.

15. I begin to conquer everything that had been conquering me before in my dreamland, in the name of Jesus.

16. My flesh is not for consumption, in the name of Jesus.

17. Humans with animal spirit shall not devour me, in the name of Jesus.

18. Any power looking for me and my children to eat our flesh, mighty One of Israel, hide us from it, in the name of Jesus.

19. O God, arise; cause the host of the devil that have besieged this nation to hear the war steps of Your angels and flee by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20. The devil's battle that has besieged me, hear the war steps of the hosts of God and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

21. Spirits of famine and hunger waiting to claim lives in this nation, my life, my children and loved ones are not your victims, die, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2 (Sunday, September 13, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...