Monday, August 17, 2026

DAY 6 (Tuesday, August 18, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

📜 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾: Jeremiah 1

🗣️ ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ: Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
🎵 This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made.

🎵 God of Elijah, send down fire (4x)

🎵 Jesus is a winner man (3x)
A winner man all the time
I am on the winning side (3x)
A winning side all the time

DAY 6 (Tuesday, August 18, 2026)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝟟𝟘 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 
📖 Day 16: Judges 6:21 - 21:17


🔥 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
141. I claim all the good things that God has revealed to me through dreams. I reject all bad and satanic dreams, in the name of Jesus.

142. O Lord, perform the necessary surgical operation my life needs and change all that has gone wrong in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus.

143. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeats and attacks in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.

144. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyse his activities in my life, in the name of Jesus.

145. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings, in the name of Jesus.

146. All satanic manipulations through dreams, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

147. All arrows, gun shots, wounds, harassments and oppositions in my dreams, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

148. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams, in the name of Jesus.

149. All spiritual animals (cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles) being used against me, be chained and returned to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

150. I break every evil covenant and initiation through dreams, in Jesus' name.

151. I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me, in the name of Jesus.

152. Every evil imagination and plan contrary to my life, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.

153. I release myself from curses, hexes, spells, bewitchment and evil domination directed against me through dreams, in the name of Jesus.

154. I command ungodly powers to release me now, in the name of Jesus.

155. All past satanic defeats in the dreams, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus

156. All the tests in the dream, be converted to testimonies, in the name of Jesus.

157. All trials in the dream, be converted to triumphs, in the name of Jesus.

158. All failures in the dream, be converted to success, in the name of Jesus.

159. All scars in the dream, be converted to stars, in the name of Jesus.

160. All bondage in the dream, be converted to freedom, in the name of Jesus.

161. All losses in the dream, be converted to gains, in the name of Jesus.

162. All oppositions in the dream, be converted to victories, in the name of Jesus.

163. All weaknesses in the dream, be converted to strength, in the name of Jesus.

164. All negativity in the dream, be converted to positivity, in the name of Jesus.

165. Irelease myself from every infirmity introduced into my life through dreams, in the name of Jesus.

166. All attempts by the enemy to deceive me through dreams, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.

167. I reject evil spiritual husband, wife, children, marriage, engagement, trading, pursuit, ornament, money, friend, relatives, etc., in the name of Jesus.

168. The God who answereth by fire, answer me by fire whenever any spiritual attacker comes against me, in the name of Jesus.

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
🔥 My star and glory, that the enemy has diverted into the wilderness, shall return to me today by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' name. The thunder fire of God shall destroy every power of the enemy assigned to be sucking the milk of my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Every negative prophecy for my destiny, before the end of this prayer programme, shall go back to its sender, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

6 comments:

DAY 3 (Monday, September 14, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...