Thursday, August 20, 2026

DAY 9 (Friday, August 21, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛


𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟚: 📌 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

📜 𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾: Jeremiah 1

🗣️ ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ: Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
🎵 This is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made.

🎵 God of Elijah, send down fire (4x)

🎵 Jesus is a winner man (3x)
A winner man all the time
I am on the winning side (3x)
A winning side all the time

DAY 9 (Friday, August 21, 2026)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝟟𝟘 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊
📖 Day 19: 1Samuel 31:1 - 2Samuel 1:1 - 17:5


🔥 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
225. Every power magnetising me to the pattern of confusion, I bury you alive today, in the name of Jesus.

226. You, pattern of confusion, turning me back at the edge of breakthroughs, enough is enough; die, in the name of Jesus.

227. Every cycle of confusion operating in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

228. Every lying tongue speaking against me, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.

229. Any evil lie planted in anybody's heart against me, be melted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

230. Any satanic agent that has ever lied against me, receive angelic slap, divine hammer and die, in the name of Jesus.

231. Family fountain of rejection, chasing away my helpers, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

232. O Lord, pour Your anointing of favour upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

233. Every power attacking my blessing day and night, vanish, in Jesus' name.

234. O God, arise and give me the anointing of winners, in the name of Jesus.

235. Every hidden curse of evil pattern, riding upon the horses of my destiny, I pull you down by fire, in the name of Jesus.

236. Every re-arrangement of my destiny through the curse of evil pattern, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

237. I... (mention your name), follow the divine pattern for your life from today, in the name of Jesus.

238. Every evil pattern of slavery in my family, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

239. I refuse to operate below my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

240. O Lord, anoint my eyes, ears, hands and legs to locate my divine purpose, in the name of Jesus.

241. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

242. Spirit of excellence, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

243. Satan, I resist and rebuke your efforts to change my destiny, in Jesus' name.

244. Satan, I take away from you the right to rob me of my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

245. I command all powers of darkness assigned against my destiny to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.

246. Earthquake, sea quake and air quake, destroy every demoter assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

247. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ who have access to my progress to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.

248. I paralyse every satanic opportunity contending for my life, in Jesus' name.

249. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

250. Handwriting of household wickedness, be rubbed off my life, in Jesus' name.

251. Thieves who have stolen my divine deposits, return them now, in the name of Jesus.

252. O Lord, lay Your hands of fire upon me and change my destiny for good, in the name of Jesus.

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
🔥 The anointing for uncommon breakthrough shall come upon me, in the name of Jesus. Any evil thing buried against me, shall not survive the wrath of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus. You, strong man, using the earth to delay my manifestations, hear the word of the Lord; the earth shall open and swallow you today, in the name of Jesus.

©2026 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)

2 comments:

DAY 3 (Monday, September 14, 2026) - 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝐌𝐅𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 (7) 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟝: 📌 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗜...